Wednesday 3 February 2010

Woven Eyelet Scarf


I treated myself to some gorgeous Babylonglegs Radiance recently. I used it to knit a pair of longies for my Flowerpot Tots store and I used what was left to make myself a new scarf. I fell in love with woven stitch a while ago, I don't know why more people don't use it, I love the texture and drape it has, it is so easy to do and it looks that little bit different from normal crochet.

I was so pelased with the scarf that I wrote up the pattern. It's nothing fancy but it's a good substantial winter scarf and I think it really shows off the subtle colour changes in the Radiance yarn.

Enjoy!

Click to open FREE pattern for Woven Eyelet Scarf

4 comments:

Anne said...

I adore this scarf! Love the pattern, yarn and design. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sookie said...

I would love to make this, but the link is not working.

NeedyLittleFreak said...

Link still isn't working. Shame.

Try'n_Hook'r said...

Link is working again!!! Thank you so much, this turned out to be one of my favorite scarves so I was a bit bummed when I tried to make it again and the link was broke.