Friday 7 January 2011

Say cheese!


A couple of friends have unwittingly inspired me to take up an old hobby again. I have always loved photography but I never really had the time or money to take it any more seriously than grabbing a few snap shots on holiday. Whilst i was recovering from my hysterectomy I made the mistake of looking up digital SLRs. Big mistake! I set my heart on a Canon EOS 500D but unfortunately there was no way I could meet the £500 price tag. So just after Christmas I was browsing on eBay (as you do...) looking at second hand cameras when I found a Canon EOS 450D at a bargain price. Hardly used, complete with image stabilising lens, I had to have it! Trev and my parents said they would chip in for my birthday next month so I bought it! Yay! I ordered a funky camera bag and Trev has bought me a book so I can learn how to use it properly. I can't wait until the weather gets better and I can take it out into the countryside, well at least as far as my scooter will get me!

Say cheese!

No comments: